Avenue5 Residential is growing! We are in search of a Regional Manager to join our amazing and dynamic team!
Who are we?
Avenue5 is a multi-family property management firm that reaches 13 states. Established in 2014, we are 1,000 associate strong! We are proud of our vibrant, inclusive, make-it-happen culture, where we:
Primary Responsibilities and Objectives
- Listen to our associates, recognize them, and give them room to grow
- Invest in our associates to help them become the best version of themselves
- Approach every important decision with our associates in mind
- Celebrate our associates’ successes and encourage them to raise the bar even higher
- Competitive compensation
- Coverage for medical, dental, and vision, effective on the first day of the month following hire
- A 401(k) plan, available after 30 days of service
- Paid holidays and a paid day off for your birthday
Key Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Regular property visits to ensure highest levels of curb appeal, office and maintenance operations, and competitive market positioning.
- Preparation and management of annual budget and regular analysis and reporting of property financials, ensuring collection goals are consistently met.
- Recruiting and hiring site level personnel.
- Appropriate resolution of resident complaints escalated from the site level, overseeing reputation management and resident retention efforts.
- Capital project management in partnership with ownership representatives.
- Development and execution of property marketing strategy, staying abreast of local market trends, and making recommendations for pricing adjustments and value-add opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related degree
- 5 years property management experience, 3 direct management experience
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and to delegate well as a manager
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel and work outside the regular M-F 8-5