Senior Marketing Specialist Job in Jacksonville, FL
Phone screen (with VP), phone screen (team members, if-needed), one-on-one in-person, panel meeting, senior leadership interviews
General Job Summary:
Are you looking to work for a large professional services organization with unlimited career growth, ambitious senior leadership, and colleagues who are more than nine-to-five office cohabitants? Paladin is searching for an intuitive, poised Senior Marketing Specialist for our client in Jacksonville, FL. We’re keen on finding enthusiastic, full-range general marketers who have a keen talent for social media marketing and writing know-how.
Pros of Working with Our Client:
- Large organization with a multitude of opportunities to grow vertically.
- Get-it-done type of environment where colleagues are also friends, constantly helping one another grow and improve.
- We know the type of people who succeed well with this client; in fact, we’ve placed multiple candidates with this organization and all have grown into more senior positions.
- Previous management experience involving multiple direct and indirect reports necessitating high-levels of empathy, tolerance, and guidance.
- Social media marketing expert who identifies and can show experience as a full-range general marketer.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, and analytical personality, someone unafraid to speak up when processes, strategies, &c, can be improved.
- Sales-leaning experience with marketing expertise with a bottom-line attitude to produce and perform.
Skill Requirements & Other Attributes:
- Lead execution of all segments for the annual marketing plan while driving business growth.
- Directly train and supervise employees, including ensuring an environment that promotes personal and professional development is present at all times.
- Independently develop campaigns, content, and promotional activities.
- Be a subject matter expert for marketing related issues/solutions.
- Work with senior leadership to recommend marketing solutions to drive sales.
- Develop blog, email, social, and sales content in line with SEO and conversion best practices.
- Review Google Analytics and other platform specific analytics to recommend campaign, content, and advertising goals.
- Respond to social media engagement.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team of PPC, SEO, and Social Media experts.
- Work with PR specialists to promote earned media activity across social media channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 4+ years of experience in marketing
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes and evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements, and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Google Analytics, AdWords, WordPress, and social media channels
To apply to this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, availability to connect, and some details on why you are a fit for this opening. We look forward to considering you as a candidate!