- Safely operate a sedan vehicle.
- Follow assigned routes and schedules for efficiency
-Safely pick up and drop off passengers at destination.
- Perform routine vehicle inspections and maintenance checks
- Adhere to all traffic laws and regulations while operating company vehicles
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Previous experience in route driving is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow directions accurately
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Good communication, customer service skills and professionalism
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Please submit your resume along with a copy of your driver's license for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $900.00 - $1,200.00 per week
- Company car
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road