Social Link is looking for a Hubspot expert and account manager to manage Hubspot accounts. The position will implement programs and campaigns using HubSpot’s Inbound marketing, marketing automation and COS . The Hubspot expert can quickly understand and support client goals and initiatives to contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
You have past experience developing and driving clients’ inbound marketing and digital marketing programs. The Hubspot expert will be responsible for managing multi-channel marketing campaigns, and the distribution of content to the right audience at the right time.
Skills & Requirements:
- Use our marketing automation platform (HubSpot) to optimize clients’ lead generation & lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing, and social media channels.
- Convert website traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content offers.
- Track, report, and analyze program performance, and make recommendations for further improvement.
- Passion for inbound marketing
- Outstanding ability to think outside of the box and identify and resolve problems on the fly
- Attention to detail and multi-task on tight deadlines
- High level of integrity, autonomy and self motivated
- Ability to work remote and demonstrate efficient time management
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- For more information on job roles in the creative industries, take a look at Social Link job roles. This is not an employment offer but an independent contractor agreement. However, our contracting employees are highly valued applications for full time employment.
Job Type: Contract
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture