Job Title: Integration Developer
Location: Newark, NJ
Duration: 24 Months
Founded in 2007, InterSources Inc is a Small Business Enterprise (SBE), Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) & Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) certified Company specializing in providing IT Consulting, IT Staffing Solutions, and Software solutions. We have been recipients of Various Awards under "Fastest Growing IT Consulting and Software Company " and "Excellence in Technology Services "
Responsibilities and Duties
Role & Responsibilities:
- 8-10 years’ experience as an Integration/Architect with strong expertise in Java, J2EE, Web Services(REST API/APIGEE) etc.
- Knowledge of RESTful web service design, API management, and both async & sync communication methods
- Understanding of API authentication types: e.g. OAuth, SAML, OpenID
- Has technical command of the Integration / Technology stack, from the front-end (e.g. Progressive Web Apps), back-end (e.g. REST API design, Microservices & Containers, SQL/NoSQL, PaaS), and new delivery and Ops platforms
- Experience on the anyone Enterprise Content Management system like Documentum/IBM FileNet/P8 (including Content Navigator and/or Case Manager) is required
- Experience building business process management (BPM) solutions will be an advantage
Job Type: Contract