Auto req ID: 142427BR
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Frito Lay is PepsiCo’s snack manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit. They have the world’s largest portfolio of billion dollar foods and are specifically responsible for the growth of some of America’s favorite snack foods, including FRITOS®, LAY’S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS®.
The Sales District Leader has responsibility for all aspects of managing a sales district comprised of 10-25 Route Sales Representatives (RSR’s). Each Sales District Leader leads a $5-15 Million dollar business. The DSL will be responsible for administrative and technical support, as well as facilitating information to your team. It is imperative that candidates have strong leadership skills, communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Successfully interact with customers (store management) and effectively sell in/execute sales programs and initiatives
- Lead district meetings focused on a plan to achieve sales objectives and goals
- Conduct one-with-one meetings and “work withs” with RSR's to discuss performance, selling and customer service skills
- Coach RSR's to successfully sell against baseline and promotional opportunities
- Collect and interpret statistical data utilizing PepsiCo specific applications
- Partner with product supply team to create accurate forecasts based on promotions and historical performance to ensure product availability
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to customers as required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years managing frontline employees
- Consumer packaged goods experience in a Direct Store Delivery environment
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Requires Department of Transportation (DOT) certification and successful Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) review during pre-onboarding process
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement