Fast Growing Company in need of an energetic administrative assistant.
We are looking for someone to handle the daily requirements of administrative work including managing crews, scheduling, marketing, customer support, etc. We need someone who cares about what they do and how they do it and when they do it. You should be energetic and enthusiastic. You should enjoy working independently, and figuring out how to get things done, even if you've never done them before.
Weekly Time Commitment: 20 Hours/Week to Begin. Hours will be added as we progress
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to work hard and fine tune the operations. The ideal candidate will naturally go above and beyond and is excited about the opportunity for growth and expansion.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, email handling, and use of the internet
- Must have reliable transportation
- Extremely organized and pays attention to detail!
- Ability to be proactive and be able to make decisions in a pinch
- Must have above average written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate and able to use the Internet for research, social media posting, basic web design, etc.
- Good at retrieving information using Cell Phone and Laptop
- Must be good at multi-tasking and be able to tackle a To-Do list
- At least one year of work experience (either jobs or internships) in an office environment.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain day-to-day calendar
- Answer and screen phone calls and respond to emails and inquiries in a timely, professional manner
- Compose and accurately proofread letters and documents
- Coordinate new projects
- Ensuring the offices are properly stocked
- Assisting with event planning and execution
- General administrative support
- Cold calling potential moving leads
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: