Analyst / Senior Analyst - Global Sales Operations
OpenTable, part of Bookings Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:
BKNG), is the world's leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating more than 26 million diners per month via online reservations across more than 47,000 restaurants. The OpenTable network connects restaurants and diners, helping diners discover and book the perfect table and helping restaurants deliver personalized hospitality to keep guests coming back. The OpenTable service enables diners to see which restaurants have available tables, select a restaurant based on verified diner reviews, menus, and other helpful information, and easily book a reservation. In addition to our website and mobile apps, OpenTable powers online reservations for nearly 600 partners, including many of the Internet's most popular global and local brands. For restaurants, the OpenTable hospitality solutions enable them to manage their reservation book, streamline their operations, and improve their service levels. Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated over 1.7 billion diners via online reservations around the world. OpenTable is headquartered in San Francisco and has bookable restaurants in more than 20 countries, including Australia, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, and the United States. Restaurants are available for reservations in Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, and Spanish languages.
- Support OpenTable's sales and services leadership by defining our global pricing strategy and assisting the execution of complex pricing deals
- Collaborate with other business functions (product, marketing, finance) to drive alignment around business goals and pricing initiatives
- Build and maintain dashboards to monitor pricing and discounting trends
- Build financial deal models to support negotiations and monitor their revenue impact
- Work cross-functionally to define price points for new products and geographies
- Lead the creation and execution of pricing and discounting campaigns in response to competitive or other market trends
- Define and track appropriate key performance indicators to measure the efficiency of pricing changes
- Identify and recommend new opportunities for growing revenue through pricing
- Lead Salesforce (SFDC) processes to support deal execution and pricing changes
- Support a diverse range of business processes, reporting needs and standard methodologies
- Communicate updates to the global field sales team as needed
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Suite
- Salesforce experience
- Experience using Tableau or a similar data visualization program
- Strong slide-building, storytelling, and presentation skills (e.g., using PowerPoint or Google Slides)
- Outstanding ability to dig into raw data and surface actionable insights in support of business growth and key company decisions
- Positive relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving, judgment, and organizational skills.
- Proactive and able to perform well against ambitious deadlines.
- Capacity to grasp and learn complex concepts quickly and independently.
- Hardworking multi-tasker.
- Naturally curious about how organizations scale.
- Utmost level of attention to detail.
- Highly focused; able to execute on one-off projects as well as on routine tasks.
- College degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Marketing, Business, or a related field. MBA a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience in an analytical role. Experience in tech industry and/or management consulting a plus.
- Relevant work experience in pricing strategy and analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills. Ability to synthesize information to see the big picture while effectively handling detail.
- Professional experience in data analysis and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
- Advanced Google Suite and Microsoft Excel skills
- Salesforce experience
- Experience working with Tableau or a similar data visualization program
- Strong project coordination and organization skills
This is a full time, exempt position. It is based in San Francisco.
OpenTable is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
If you're interested in joining the OpenTable team and believe this is the role for you, please apply via our website at www.OpenTable.com/careers.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of Metasearch brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other's strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.