NCM is the connector between brands and movie audiences. As America’s largest cinema advertising network, and the #1 Millennial weekend network in the U.S., NCM offers broad reach and unparalleled audience engagement, presenting our Noovie pre-show on over 21,100 screens in over 1,700 theaters. NCM Digital goes beyond the big screen, reaching entertainment audiences with exclusive content and ground-breaking apps like Noovie Arcade, Fantasy Movie League, and Noovie Shuffle.
The Regional Sales Coordinator reports directly to the SD Regional Sales East, and assists the sales team in all aspects of the sales process and supports the sales team by taking on as much administrative responsibility as possible, including input and maintenance of CRM.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Report directly to the SD Regional Sales East.
- Assist the sales team in all aspects of the sales process (category, account and database research, proposal requests, insertion orders, revisions, post-buy analysis, account management, presentations, etc.)
- Support the sales team by taking on as much administrative responsibility as possible, including the ordering and maintenance of office supplies and equipment, sending correspondence, faxing, filing and all other clerical duties, including input and maintenance of CRM.
- Field calls and emails for traveling team members.
- Develop a working relationship with key contacts inside and outside of the company, facilitating smooth coordination of the sales and marketing process.
- Maintain account files including correspondence, contracts and revisions associated with the order.
- Resolve problems with billing/invoices and inventory issues under the direction of the sales team.
- Establish strong contacts at both agency and clients; act as a liaison with advertising agencies and clients in monitoring accounts.
- Position may include support of online sales for the NCM’s online and mobile networks (RFP generation, pulling reports using Adify and ComScore, tracking campaigns and taking screenshots for and creating post-buy analysis reports).
- Handle all other miscellaneous tasks assigned by the team.
- College degree preferred and/or equal business experience. Internships in related fields and/or prior office experience and general knowledge of computer troubleshooting is a plus.
- Outgoing, organized, efficient, forward-thinking, a resourceful problem solver, creative, ambitious, detail-oriented, and Pro-active. A flexible team player with a positive can-do attitude and a strong interest in media and marketing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Capable of multi-tasking while assisting in the strategic planning and execution of corporate sales and marketing objectives.
- Proficient in various computer software packages: Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, MRI, Outlook and Internet.
- Very strong work ethic.
- Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
Experience and Training:
Any combination of the following experience and training (designated as required and/or preferred) that would provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
College degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
Licensure / Certification:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for sitting for prolonged periods of time, etc.
Must be able to lift >15 lbs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (303) 792-8899 or email: HR@ncm.com.
****Out-of-market applicants are welcome. Please be advised that NCM does not pay any relocation expenses****