ENSCO is a diverse engineering and technology company providing advanced solutions to the US government and commercial customers around the globe. The Contracts and Procurement Division manages all aspects of ENSCO’s contracts, subcontracts and vendor agreements, proposal preparation/submission, and risk management for the performance of research and development, systems integration, technical services, and the delivery of software and hardware. As a critical position to the Division’s and Company’s successful performance, the Subcontracts Administrator shall perform the following responsibilities in support of the Company’s U.S. Federal Government, commercial, state/local, and international programs.
Qualifications Required (Skills) •Education:
- Issue request for proposals in support of new business initiatives and modifications to existing contracts.
- Prepare and negotiate subcontractor and consulting agreements for the performance of services, research and development, systems integration, and the delivery of software and hardware.
- Conduct and document cost and/or price analysis of subcontractor's proposal.
- Coordinate and interface with internal Contract and Program Management personnel on matters of business and contractual nature, such as monitoring payment milestones and invoicing status, addressing performance issues, and/or limitations of funding.
- Research and seek resolution to contract/subcontract issues, disputes, terms and conditions, etc. in support of commercial, state and Federal government programs (domestic and international).
- Maintain contractual documentation and file set-up information including subcontract agreements, modifications, task/delivery orders, funding status, invoicing status, representations/certifications, supplier qualifications, and correspondence. Process and set-up subcontracts, modifications, etc. through Company's approval and set-up Purchasing Policies and Procedures.
- Monitor status of subcontract close-outs and execute applicable subcontract close-out documentation.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures to include export control and Company's compliance with Government socioeconomic programs and initiatives.
- Prepare subcontracting plans in support of proposal activities.
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent experience Finance or Business Administration or related field.
- Experience: five years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in performing Job Description functions.
- Have basic understanding of commercial business terminology and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR, DFARS) and how the business terms and regulations relate to subcontract administration.
- Experience with administering various types of subcontracts, such as, CPFF, T&M, and FFP for the performance of services, research and development, systems integration, and the delivery of software and hardware in support of commercial, state and Federal government programs (domestic and international).
- Must be organized, detail oriented and must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Must have working knowledge of Deltek CostPoint 6.1 or better
- DUE TO EXPORT CONTROL REGULATIONS, THIS POSITION REQUIRES US CITIZENSHIP. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Qualifications Desired •Knowledge of export control regulations (EAR and ITAR).
General Education/Years of Experience BS or equiv; min 5 yrs related exp
U.S. Citizenship Yes
Security Clearance Level None
Drug Screen Type None
Export Control and Licensing None
Background Check Type 7 year
Division Description The Contracts and Procurement Division manages all aspects of the company’s contracts and proposal preparation/submission efforts and material and service requirements. The division provides support for the negotiation, award, and administration of contracts, including responding to and pricing proposals, monitoring contract performance, and processing and administering contract modifications. Procurement efforts identify, solicit, and purchase all material and service needs for contracts and daily operations in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
Strength in Diversity ENSCO, Inc. and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.