Green Chef is the leading and first certified organic company in the meal kit space in the US. We are passionate about making it easier to eat healthfully at home. Founded in September 2014, Green Chef is already a national force with hundreds of employees and tens of thousands of customers relying on us to help them eat well.
In 2018 Green Chef and Hello Fresh partnered to become the world's largest meal kit company. Together, we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
Green Chef remains focused on delivering healthy, organic ingredients, designed for busy people. We believe in creating thoughtful food experiences from planting to plating. We strive to create greater interaction and meaningful connections with the food that nourishes us, the people who provide it, and the ones we share it with. Green Chef offers a variety of specialty lifestyle plans including Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, and Omnivore.
The Special Operations Manager partners directly with our Senior Management Team to spearhead innovation projects focused on developing, implementing, and executing a variety of strategic initiatives focused on scaling our business through expansion and lean operations. Successful managers are consultants who are trusted by cross-functional partners to design and prototype systems and tools that will help our teams manage capacity on an ongoing basis.
- Identify, prioritize, structure, and solve an array of other complex business problems, using analytics and business judgment for assigned department
- Spearhead continuous improvement projects through high-level strategy.
- Conduct analysis of our current strategies/campaigns and identify new ones.
- Manage cross functional projects that will add value and maximize the growth of our overall business performance.
- An exceptional academic record with degree from top tier college or University (Engineering and Business degrees preferred.)
- 2-5+ years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm with focus on operations projects or experience with one of the leading manufacturing companies
- Exceptional project and people management skills
- Superior analytical skills and operational modeling capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to deliver impact
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
- Interest in developing people
- Willingness to travel
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.