In-Home Installer at Pelican Water
As part of the In-Home Installer Team at Pelican Water, we are passionate about enhancing people’s lives through the use of our high-end quality products. We are the Market Leader in salt-free water softening / conditioning systems and leading provider of environmentally friendly water treatment products. You will be introduced to our cool innovative culture focused on delivering transformational Customer Experiences through relationship building. Your natural talent to personally connect Homeowners to our products will allow them to live their best life and overall wellness. If you possess an unstoppable work ethic, personal integrity and honesty, you are the Team Player we seek. The career opportunity is priceless for those who seek growth and career advancement. We are expanding with massive growth in Florida and across the country in 2019. Come Join the Flock!
We are seeking Brand Ambassadors who are meticulous professionals who possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills. Those who are goal oriented to drive results with an unstoppable work ethics, personal integrity and honesty. Our In-Home Installer Team are expected to utilize our quality installation techniques along with being tech savvy. You must have high level knowledge and expertise with all types of water treatment equipment. You will acclimate smoothly within our company with 5 years Residential Plumbing and or other Home Industry experience. You have to love to tinker and build things to deliver “White Glove Service” to our Customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Unstoppable worth ethic and mindset to do whatever it takes to exceed our Customer expectations.
- Ability to execute installation while providing excellent customer service which fosters strong relationships as building to create a Customer for life and allow referrals to be provided to build and grow your business.
- Ability to install and commission Pelican Water Systems for both municipal and well water applications.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with Customers, Field Team and Headquarter Team. Sales ability to bring value when presenting product knowledge and benefits of our products and maintenance care.
- Prepare for Installation appointments with the partnership of In-Home Consultants and Administrative Team in Headquarters along with ability to utilize our technology systems for appointments and invoicing.
- Ability to take full ownership and pride for the care and maintenance of Company provided vehicle, cell phone and all other tools and supplies you are given.
- Strong Customer relationship experience and knowledge.
- Knowledge of water treatment industry.
- Business acumen.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Talent | Skills:
- Experienced in residential plumbing, construction, electrical, mechanical or water treatment.
- Authentic and genuine in demeanor…You are someone people easily like, know and trust as our Brand Ambassador.
- Ability to effectively communicate over the phone and through email and in-person. One who takes care of internal and external Customers.
- Ambitious…You have hunger for growth and career advancement. One who seeks to be stretched and challenged.
- Appetite for knowledge…You seek out continuing education to be the best you can be and contribute at high level.
- Disciplined and enjoys working independently as well as on a Team.
- Flexible to the needs of the business during work week to deliver ultimate customer satisfaction.
- You are coachable…One who seek to learn, grow and improve in ever changing professional environment.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret written information such as training manuals, Company communications and or policies.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from executives, peers, customers and general public.
- Ability to physically install water systems including digging, crawl and lift weights up to 85-125lbs as needed on site of homes and or removal from vehicle.
- Competitive landscape: Ability to identify industry and competitor trends and their potential impact on business through Company and Customer eyes.
- Resource Management: Understands how to effectively and efficiently deploy the Company’s resources.
- Handling multiple priorities: Balance multiple priorities and/or stakeholders to achieve established goals and maximize organizations productivity.
- Presentation Expertise: Effectively presents prepared information to variety of audiences using active listening skills while fostering open lines of communication to build trust.
- Negotiation: Promotes ideas persuasively and works through conflicts without damaging relationships.
- Willingness to ask for help/accepting feedback: Demonstrates awareness of personal capabilities and seeks help and/ or feedback to further development.
- Personal credibility: Cultivates a perception of responsibility, reliability and trustworthiness.
- Personal accountability: Accepts responsibility for own actions ad decisions and demonstrates commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Customer orientation: Conducts oneself in ways that show concern for internal and external customer needs and willingness to meet their expectations.
- Resilience: Uses adversity or failure as a learning experience to improve performance.
- You like to work hard, play hard and have fun!
- Branded Company Vehicle, Cell Phone and all expenses absorbed by the Company at no cost to the Employee for car and maintenance of the Vehicle including gas and insurance.
- Health, Dental, Vision. 401K and more including discounted product purchase plan.
- Full Time aggressively hourly salary position with salary ranges based on experience and skill set.
- New Hire guaranteed salary of 40 Hours while training.
- Extraordinary Sales and Product Knowledge Training.
- Cool, innovative culture with high touch Leadership Team committed to the career development and advancement of their People.
- Minimum of 5 years of residential plumbing or water treatment installation experience ideal.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- High School Diploma/ GED.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including night and weekends to support the needs of the business.
- Technologically savvy.
- A valid Driver’s License.
- Background check and drug screen will be required.
Pelican Water Systems is a privately-owned company with values based on integrity, honesty and trust dedicated to exceeding customer and employee expectations. Our full line of water treatment products are specifically designed to address water concerns in an ecologically friendly way. For more information on our products please visit www.pelicanwater.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Plumbing/ Construction: 5 years (Required)
- Pensacola, FL (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)