POPSUGAR has a fantastic opportunity for a strategic Account Manager to join our growing sales team!
In this role, you will get to coordinate all media planning in partnership with the Account Executive. You will facilitate management of all aspects of the campaign from the pre-sale cycle through the post-sale cycle providing an end-to-end experience for POPSUGAR’s advertiser/agency partners. You are responsible for orchestrating internal resources to ensure campaign expectations and contractual obligations are met; as well as acting as customer advocate and liaison between client and POPSUGAR Sales, Engineering and Editorial teams. This role is crucial to POPSUGAR's success!
- Strategize in partnership with Account Executive to develop new business and grow existing customer base through proactive communication of new or advanced product offerings, or in response to RFPs
- Communicate all aspects of campaign components to relevant internal stakeholders
- Partner closely with Custom Projects’ Manager to gain internal approval and production development timelines
- Partner closely with Sales Operations team to monitor creative implementation and flawless execution
- Build customer relationships, acting as day-to-day point of contact during post-sales cycle
- Analyze and track data for campaign effectiveness
- Conduct regular scheduled conference calls to communicate contracted deliverables and progress to customers’ goals and provide optimization recommendations
- Communicate performance metrics achieved at the end of each campaign
- BA or equivalent
- 2-3 years digital media, account management, media planning, or relevant agency experience
- Advertising or publishing company experience, a plus
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Tenacious and proven ability to execute sales campaigns
- Interest in future Sales Role
About POPSUGAR Inc.
POPSUGAR Inc. is a global media and technology company that is parent to lifestyle media publisher POPSUGAR ( http://www.popsugar.com/ ) and monthly subscription box POPSUGAR Must Have ( https://musthave.popsugar.com/ ). Together, the brands attract a monthly global audience of 100 million, generating 3.1 billion monthly content views. POPSUGAR is the #1 lifestyle brand for young women, delivering inspiring, informative, and entertaining content in multi-platforms across entertainment, fashion, beauty, fitness, food, parenting, news and more. POPSUGAR Studios, the video production arm of POPSUGAR, Inc., is the leading producer of online video lifestyle content, with more than 300 million monthly views of its original series.
POPSUGAR Inc. has offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and London and operates internationally in Australia, France, the Middle East, and the UK. The company is privately held and funded by Sequoia Capital and IVP. For more information about POPSUGAR Inc., visit corp.popsugar.com ( http://corp.popsugar.com/ ).
POPSUGAR is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive company culture. We celebrate our differences and embrace the varying ideas, interests, and life experiences that make us who we are. As a company with a mission to inform and inspire people all over the world, we believe that employing individuals with diverse backgrounds is essential to building a successful, creative, and innovative business.
We work hard, play nice, and welcome those who do the same.
Whoever you are, You are POPSUGAR.