Interior Design Office Manager
15-20 hours per week
Hills & Grant is a full service interior design firm, working throughout the San Francisco Bay and Lake Tahoe areas. We are passionate about design and our client’s happiness.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, articulate, hard-working, and dependable. This position requires the ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy and organization.
The office manager is critical to our business.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with accounting firm.
- Manage the pricing and procurement of all product.
- Assist with producing design presentations and mood boards as needed.
- Compile and organize design and construction documents.
- Manage vendors and library.
- Communicate with clients, vendors, and contractors in a positive and organized manner.
- Coordinate logistics for receiving and delivery of client items.
- Manage contacts and update all databases.
- Oversee online presence.
- Complete out-of-office tasks as needed.
- Minimum of two years’ interior design office experience with office management or administrative experience.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Efficient with an ability to take initiative and problem solve independently.
- Resourceful, flexible, dependable, and service oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; experience with team management software and Quickbooks an asset.
- Good at organizing creative people and their tasks.
- Possess strong research, communication, and organizational skills.
- A pleasant and professional demeanor.
- Car and insurance required.
No calls or recruiters, please.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.50 /hour
- Interior Design: 2 years (Required)
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: