Responsibilities and Duties
- Strong implementation experience in networking and wireless technologies and solutions
- Experience creating test cases, test environment, and developing proof of concept solutions
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose testing coverage changes.
- Design, build, and maintain test automation solutions that is robust and scalable.
- Be the advocate for testability, drive best engineering practices and defect prevention
- Good communication skills including written is a must
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge and experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging.
- Experience debugging in networking and wireless solution deployments.
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment and utilizing virtual machines
- Familiar with programming in an macOS environment (e.g., Xcode) and automated test suites
- Exposure to scripting languages like C, Bash, Perl and Python
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $45.00 /hour
- Test Cases: 3 years (Required)
- ccna: 1 year (Required)