Do you like working with amazing people and cutting-edge technology? Do you want to work on the frontier of Data Analysis, Machine/deep learning, and image, audio, and textual analytics? Then we have the perfect project for you!
Neal Analytics is a Gold partner to Microsoft and a leading Data Science and Analytics firm in the Northwest and we are seeking a Data Engineer/Scientis with exceptional skills with data.
The ideal candidate will have a strong data scientist background and follow established processes to develop software changes while effectively working in a collaborative team environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expertise in the following tools / technologies:
- Hands-on knowledge of at least one statistical software tool (R, Python, Matlab, SAS)
- Advanced analytics techniques: machine learning, regression, collaborative filtering, sentiment analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of Big Data & IoT toolsets: Spark, Hadoop, SQL, Azure IoT suite, etc.
- Overall understanding of analytics platforms/stacks: Cortana Analytics, AWS, Azure, IBM
- Desire to continuously learn and improve skillset as technology evolves
- Self-manage tasks by prioritizing and executing a plan of attack
- Three pillars of DS toolkit (Data Transformation, Data Storytelling, Data Visualization)
- Machine Learning: build, calibrate, and test machine learning models
- Transformation: feature creation, data cleansing, re-expression
- Visualization: exploratory data analysis, intuitive presentation of findings
- Data Science storytelling in PowerPoint and other platforms
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in related field required
- Master’s or PhD degree in Scientific, Quantitative / Analytical field or MBA combined with a technical bachelor’s degree.
- Proven track record developing advanced analytical tools
- Work experience in a consulting setting is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- machine learning: 5 years
- Advanced analytics techniques: 5 years
- Data Transformation, Data Storytelling, Data Visualization: 5 years
- software tool (R, Python, Matlab, SAS): 3 years
- Big Data & IoT toolsets: 3 years
Required work authorization: