Customer and Administrative Support
Provide administrative support for customer inquiries and the delivery of Mentor Central Ohio (MC) services to partners / clients and grantors by ensuring all data is collected in a timely and accurate fashion and maintaining processes for quantification, effective management, and reporting. Periodically analyze data and provide recommendations for addressing trends.
- Manage in a timely fashion, all incoming calls, requests for info, emails and route to appropriate persons.
- Ensure all leads are captured in Salesforce and addressed in a timely fashion. Until Salesforce is at full capacity, assist with file creation, data entry as requested by Relationship Manager
- Keep marketing packets up to date
- Manage MENTOR Mentoring Connectors program site for Ohio agencies
- Manage MENTOR Technical Assistance (TA Portal) for Ohio requestsTraining and Service Compliance and Support)
- Maintain records of new mentors including attendance at training, demographics and evaluation results. Manage registration system for classroom training. Manage online trainings – Set-up, payment and technical support, monthly usage reporting (utilizing LearnDash for course development and content management)
- Support set up and coordination of training calendar for department
- Collect and report quarterly training and event data related to grant performance or contracted services so as to verify delivery according to contracts / MOUs.
- Ensure all trainers turn in sign-in logs of course attendance with demographic info and course / instructor evaluation surveys. Create summary reports of data for periodic quality control review by Director and team.
- Oversee readiness for on-site trainings - Ranges from 20 to 40 trainings per year
- Be well versed in MENTOR Central Ohio’s training curricula and evolving docket of trainings. Maintain master curriculum files and version control.Prep MC training materials for weekly sessions
- Background checks for client’s mentors– schedule, deliver, report
- Demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in all aspects of conducting background check - Fingerprint, Paper (SS# focus)
- Initiate automated background check process. Review report and send it to the agency. Create monthly reports and invoices for funders and clients related to background checks delivered
- Ensure Partner agency mentor background checks are scheduled and completed prior to training
- Trainings may occur any day of the week Monday through Thursday
- Track costs/benefits of this service twice yearly or more—and report ROI to Director
- Maintain background check equipment in working order *Financial / Billing support
- Optimize collection of contracted income by creating billing invoices for all fees and services for the month, review A/R report monthly for payments received and follow up to ensure timely payment of all invoices. Recommend write off of any aged payments. Work in cooperation with appropriate accounting staff. Track activity and create reports for review by the Director.
- Must possess a minimum of an Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be willing to work daytime, evening and weekends as required (this would be done within the confines of the allotted work hours per week)
- Must be willing to work with diverse populations and in diverse areas
- Must be flexible to accommodate job responsibilities
- Must have road-worthy transportation, valid driver’s license, and insurance to meet job responsibilities
- Must have high level of organization
- Must have advanced skills with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint and databases.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour