Siemens Industry is looking for an Inside Sales Engineer to support the industrial end user markets in the West and Central Regions. This person will support the Sales team and distribution network in the aforementioned geography, however the candidate will be required to sit in the Denver office. This person will review requests from distribution, end customers and sales engineers as well as work with business unit personnel. This person will report to the Sales Manager and work within the team of sales engineers and other bid coordinators.
• Prepare quotations involving low and medium voltage switchgear, switchboards, panelboards, busway, substations and power monitoring while also combining systems and offerings containing transformers, digital grid and industrial control system and solution
• Review one lines for possible value engineering options and price up alternative solutions
• Generate change order quotations for existing orders
• Support the sales team with submittal creation and pre order bill of material clean up
• Resolve technical and commercial issues involving ongoing projects over the phone, via email and in person
• Communicate with our distribution channel as well as electrical contractors on equipment production schedules
• Strive to bid or assist in over $4M in quotes in a given month in the first year.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, or related) or related technical Bachelor’s Degree . A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing will also be considered.
* Ability to effectively work with a wide range of customers, both internal and external.
* Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications shows the discipline and willingness to work with our proprietary web-based enterprise systems.
* Must be willing and available to travel for company training, business unit meetings and territory support
* Ability to effectively multi-task.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
* Electrical Industry sales experience.
* Contractor/Distributor work experience.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.