Certified Medical Assistant
Outpatient – Primary Care/ Family practice / Pediatrics
San Antonio, TX
Full-time, 40 hour work week, 8AM-5PM
Hourly pay based on experience.
This Medical Assistant will be responsible for clinical duties assisting the physicians of a multispecialty medical group specializing in primary care, pediatrics, family practice.
Duties to include, but may not be limited to:
Maintains exam rooms, assists physician with in office procedures, labs and tests as needed, screens patients for pertinent information, obtains vitals, maintains patient electronic health records, prescription refills, and assisting with front office duties as needed.
- 2 years of, recent, Medical Assistant experience within a physician office setting
- Experience in a related area such as: primary care, pediatrics, internal medicine highly preferred
- MUST be nationally certified or registered as either a Medical Assistant (Through a program such as: NCCT, NHA, AAMA, AMT, etc)
- Proficient with Electronic Medical Record
- The ideal candidate would one who is a self-starter and thrives in a team atmosphere while always maintaining a professional and positive demeanor
GREAT opportunity, working for a superior team for the right candidate.
APPLY TODAY with an updated resume to be immediately considered.
- Favorite is the Exclusive Provider for BCMS Staffing
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay
For more information contact us at 210-301-4362