Seamstress or tailor wanted for hand-sewing operation of surgical suture in a manufacturing clean-room.
Major Duties and Responsibilities/Authority:
· Review and understand all associated training instructions deemed appropriate for position.
· Can kit parts using traveler and count appropriate quantities.
· Capable of working in the cleanroom environment and follow packaging instructions.
· Support Parcus Medical Quality System and Safety and Health Program by following procedures and advising others.
· Able to inspect own parts.
· Understand cleaning requirements and associated paperwork.
· Record kitted quantities and lot numbers on travelers.
· Prepare sealed pouches for testing and record results.
· General shop cleaning and maintenance activities.
Physical Requirements: (examples provided below in parentheses)
· Must be able to perform general maintenance and cleaning functions.
· Must have good vision and hand-eye coordination.
· Must be able to comply with defined Cleanroom Policies.
· Should be able to lift up to 25lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sewing: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply