Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
FarmersWagon.org is a non-profit organization that works to ensure access to fresh locally-sourced food via an online farm-to-door market that offers products from local food producers delivered directly to your door. The volunteer-based project started in March 2020 as a response to dwindling supply chains due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The project’s mission is funded by retail sales, with 70% of the online market’s NET profits committed to providing care packages for local households.
We are seeking an Email Marketing Intern to help plan, curate, and execute a variety of series, sequences, and campaigns. In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain real-world experience in the Marketing sector of a non-profit organization. Our internship will give the candidate an opportunity to assist with various tasks in the areas of growth marketing, data analysis, and brand strategy. Our Fall Internship Program is from September 8, 2020, to December 11, 2020. Full-time applicants are preferred, part-time applicants are also welcomed.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and execute campaigns from start to finish including creative briefs, asset development, and approvals, creating segments, building HTML, QA, deployment, and post-launch reporting.
- Setup, QA, and deploy complex workflows for automated and single-batch campaigns; and monitor ongoing maintenance of customer lifecycle series
- Research, conceptualize and brainstorm ideas with the team.
- Embrace "always learning" approach by conducting A/B tests and developing key insights to optimize future campaigns.
- Track campaign, channel, and client data to inform planning; clearly communicate key learnings, actionable insights, and recommend new opportunities to leadership.
- Develop concepts for future campaigns.
- Collaborate with designers, photographers, strategists, and other partners.
- Assist with generating monthly analytics and insights report.
- Able to be organized, confident and comfortable with remote work
- Be able to work on a project from start-to-finish or jump into a project that has already been started.
- Be comfortable in sharing work and articulating the ideas behind it.
- Thrives in a team environment but is also a problem solver who’s able to work independently the majority of the time.
- General understanding of email marketing.
- Must be able to deliver quick turnarounds if necessary.
- Has 1-2 years of Email Marketing or related experience.
- Experience using Grammarly
- Ability to work at a fast pace and respond effectively to changing requests.
This is an unpaid internship that offers College credit (where applicable) and an opportunity to be a part of a team that focuses on serving our neighbors and ensuring that everyone has access to fresh foods.
FarmerWagon.org offers a digital-by-default workspace with most of its teams working from home. Currently, our volunteer delivery drivers are the only team active in the field. Our standard operating hours are 8 AM to 8 PM EDT Monday through Saturday, with office hours between 8 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday.
Job Type: Internship
FarmerWagon.org offers a digital-by-default workspace with most of its teams working from home. Currently, our volunteer delivery drivers are the only team active in the field.
- Email Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- nonprofit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page: