Attractions Supervisor - Water Park
Frontier Town Campground (FRO)
Do you enjoy working outdoors? Join our team at Sun RV Resorts and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for an Attractions Supervisor - Water Park
to help ensure the safety and quest satisfaction of the aquatics amenities at one of our RV resorts. If you enjoy working outdoors with the public, we want to talk to you!
As an Attractions Supervisor you'll assist with overseeing the day-to-day sales, customer service and operational tasks of the water park, including financial management, sanitation and safety. You'll also supervise individual water park team members.
Monitor quality of water park operations and team members on a daily basis.
Assist with managing the day-to-day operations to maximize financial success.
Ensure guest and team members follow all standard operating procedures, to ensure safety.
Implement and maintain operating procedures, manuals, check lists and safety standards; ensure exceptional service and experience delivery.
Assist with handling guest inquiries and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
Perform water park opening and closing duties.
Supervise the condition, repair and appearance of all equipment; report any malfunctions to the Attractions Manager.
Assist with coordinating team member selection, training, scheduling and development of direct reports and ensure all team members comply with appropriate policies and procedures.
Conduct daily team meetings to address operations and guest needs by setting clear goals and objectives for team members.
Actively foresee, plan for and mitigate any hazards or risks associated with activities.
Ensure the highest level of cleanliness, organization, and care for the facilities and all related equipment.
Work as scheduled and as necessary in any position in the water park, and perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience with operations and management of aquatic centers, pool complexes, or related recreational facility, a plus
- Valid Lifeguard, First Aid, CPR and AED certifications, or ability to obtain these certifications within 90 days of hire date
- Certified Lifeguard Instructor, Certified Pool Operator (CPO), or Aquatic Facility Operator certification
- Ability to obtain required pool certifications within 30 days to 6-months of hire date, depending on availability of certification course offerings
- Knowledge of waterpark operations, procedures and safety systems
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
At Sun RV Resorts, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with an award-winning work environment and awesome perks!
- Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
- Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
- Team Member Perks & Benefits Program with hundreds of discounts on things like mobile phone service, travel, retail, and more
- Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
- Vacation RV site rent discounts at SunRV Resorts nationwide
Berlin, MD, US
Employment Type: Seasonal
Classification: Full Time
Job Reference: 75991
Nearest Major Market:
Architecture, Manager, Fitness, Engineering, Management, Hospitality