- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Maintain and manage a cohesive front-end framework as we make updates and add features to the UIs
- Develop test cases for cross browser testing and unit test the front-end code.
- Research, prototype and advise on new front-end technologies and tools as we evolve our platform tech stack
- Strong Visualization an eye for cool, end-user intuitive framework
- Experience working with AWS
- Good verbal & written communication
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in UI/UX development
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, DOM, SVG, Canvas
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of Angular and other prominent front-end libraries like jquery and D3
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools and prototyping tools are added advantage.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools especially GIT.
- Bachelors of Science or Associate Degree in IT or related field
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance