Busy, Established Lumberyard in the central Maryland for over 135 years. We specialize in accurate and courteous Customer Service. We need literate,_ rugged_, full-time Material Handling & Customer Service Associates. This job requires year-round, physical labor; outside and in all conditions.
Additionally, you'll be required to become forklift certified (if not already) trained in-house. This job is for intelligent, hard workers seeking loyalty and a good work environment in exchange for their consistent effort.
Included are Wage, Overtime, Major-Medical (if requested), Disability, Profit-Sharing, Vacation, Other.....
Apply by e-mail.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required