Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
What We Do
Directly and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
The Sales Manager has responsibility for planning and executing sales actions among designated regional prospects in order to meet and exceed budget, profitability and revenue targets.
- Directly responsible for delivering new sales revenue numbers for the designated prospects and/or key account targets within designated regions.
- Effectively demonstrates the Omnicare Value Proposition. Maintains and improves relationships with clients by providing support, information, and mentorship; Researches and recommends new opportunities that improve profitability and meet customer service needs. Acts as a trusted advisor to customers through a comprehensive understanding the business.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of sales activity related to acquiring new business. This includes partnering with lead generation teams, prospecting, forecasting, contracting, pricing, and negotiation. In partnership with operations, ensures the successful on-boarding of new accounts. May assist with contract renewals of existing business.
- Consistently and effectively utilizes the customer relationship management system and available marketing and sales effectiveness tools and resources.
- Regularly contributes to the overall effectiveness of the entire market-based team. This includes collaborating and communicating with Sales Managers, lead generation groups (inside sales), operations, sales support, finance or other key business partners.
- Regularly prepares forecasting and a variety of regional sales performance reports. Actively participates in pipeline reviews and discussions with direct manager and other key partners.
- Regularly assesses risks and opportunities and develops actions plans to address. Maintains ongoing market knowledge and shares this information with the team to maintain market leadership status.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and Request for Proposal responses. May assists Sales Directors in preparation of proposals and presentations for larger account opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies to cultivate continued growth and knowledge of the industry.
- Participates in Trade Shows, Conventions, and other industry programs. Actively sources leads through these opportunities. Documents and leads all follow-up activities.
- Collaborates with company and regional leadership within assigned regions to ensure sales targets are met and regularly discusses overall region performance along with internal and external trends that affect sales performance.
To cover New Jersey. Can be based anywhere in New Jersey
- Minimum two years of demonstrated full life-cycle sales experience within a complex services organization.
- Ability to travel a multi-state territory up to 50% of the time including overnight travel as needed.
- May require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license.
- Possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytic skills and solid business insight.
- Effective time management and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of computers in a Windows/Microsoft Office environment, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Sales/Marketing or related field.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.