- 1+ years experience in game art asset creation in a variety of software packages including Maya, 3ds Max, Zbrush, and Photoshop.
- 1+ years experience with modern game engines and asset integration pipelines.
- 1+ years experience in game production
- Have shipped AAA game as an environment, character, or technical artist or as a producer.
Amazon believes the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the live streams and esports of today, will continue to a future where everyone is a gamer and every gamer can create, compete, collaborate and connect with others at massive scales. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future’s most influential voices in media and art, come join us.
At Amazon Games, you’ll have the power of Amazon Web Services’ cloud, Twitch, Amazon Lumberyard, and our digital and physical media publishing infrastructure available as raw material to forge a future filled with amazing experiences for players, broadcasters and creators. We are building teams with the industry’s best to help us create and support AAA PC games that attempt to evolve gameplay and unite players with community focused online experiences.
Amazon Games Orange County is looking for a talented and driven Producer that will maintain and uphold the art vision for the game with all outsourcing partners. This person will maintain and develop a professional relationship with our outsourcing partners, as well as work with our game teams to facilitate feedback and track outsourced artwork. Join the Amazon Games team to drive cooperation and teamwork with remote artists, be involved in the art production for our games, and help open new creative possibilities for our game development teams.
- Manage communications and provide feedback to artists, and help maintain a strong creative relationship between external and internal art teams.
- Generate detailed documentation, video reference, and examples of art asset production, procedures, and engine requirements to support the external vendors.
- Own the quality control over all incoming art assets, working with our internal art team to provide detailed feedback and approvals to the vendor in order to deliver quality assets to the development team.
- Implement approved assets into the game engine, along with making any needed fixes to keep assets consistent and game ready.
- Work closely with the internal art team and producers to prepare batches, implement art assets and outsourcing schedules.
- Work close with legal to negotiate contracts, set up work orders and submit invoices.
- Experience working with outsourcing team
- Experience in processing contracts, purchase orders and invoices
- Knowledgeable of game industry trends and enjoys playing games
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation