Are you looking for a position where you are in responsible for customer accounts? Then look to continue your career in the customer service field as a Customer SErvice Manager! You will be working in Mudelein, IL speaking with your own customer accounts. If you like talking with people and helping them please read below!
As a Customer Service Manager your job duties will include:
You are the perfect person if you have:
- Manage the overall execution and improvement process for Customer Service
- Manage the customer demand signal and communicate the results with Planning
- Communicate production sampling requests from customer to Planning
- Ensure the continuous, on-going improvement of processes and methods to maintain and improve the quality of customer service
- Develop improvement and processes and methods to increase departmental productivity
- Prioritize, schedule, and delegate work assignments and directly supervise the customer service staff to ensure the best possible customer.
- Develops and coaches employees.
- Controls payroll hours and maintains labor costs within budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience with a large ERP system
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Ability to have a positive attitude and goal oriented
- Utilize Excel on a daily basis
If you are interested in assisting your team daily and growing your communication skills, we would love for you to apply to be part of our client's team in Gurnee, IL. For immediate consideration, you may also send your resume to email@example.com