It's always a good year here!
The Community – Goodyear, Arizona
What makes Goodyear an ideal destination for anyone visiting the region? New restaurants in retail amenity amenities, fun events, beautiful parks, majestic mountain landscapes, and miles of bicycle and hiking trails make Goodyear an ideal destination any time of year! With over 300 days of sunshine, you'll want to spend much of your time outdoors. This city has all the amenities to make your visit a fun-filled adventure with plenty to do. Whether you're here to take in a professional baseball game at our fan-friendly Goodyear Ballpark, get a round of golf in at one of our beautiful golf courses, or just want to enjoy being surrounded by nature, we have all that and more.
click on the link to learn more about Goodyear Arizona here.
About the Facility –
Regarding the work environment, the employee will be exposed to an open warehouse where the noise level and the work environment is usually moderately loud. The work site is a warehouse slash distribution environment. It is typically in the construction phase, and personal protective equipment, including hard hats, safety glasses, gloves, and safety shoes, must always be used. Safety shoes with composite tow reinforcement is required.
Reception Clerk - RESPONSIBILITIES (listed are included but not limited to)
Reception Clerk - REQUIREMENTS
- Collaborate with procurement staff to list expected deliveries.
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt.
- Inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged.
- Verify packages according to order and invoices.
- Contact the supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified.
- Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements.
- Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries.
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control.
- Proven experience as a receiving clerk or similar position.
- Must have proficiency in Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, WMS knowledge, et cetera.
- Must have prior receiving experience.
- Must have good communication skills and be a team player Great communication and interpersonal abilities with a keen eye for detail.
KurzSolutions is committed to improving logistics outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top warehousing talent in the market.
KurzSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.