ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Hires, trains and schedules all studio sales staff. Develop and review monthly goals with sales staff.
- Manages, develops and evaluates the performance of all Modern Acupuncture sales and training staff for ongoing success and future growth. Responsible for 30-60-90 and annual performance reviews.
- Conducts regular sales staff meetings and attends all required webinars and other requested corporate meetings.
- Manages client and staff concerns as well as the daily operations of a fast-paced location.
- Works directly with Lead Acupuncturist in increasing location utilization.
- Executes company’s marketing and social media efforts to promote the studio and brand and insures that sales and training staff are effectively participating in marketing and social media.
- Holds staff meetings and trainings in order to ensure the success of the location.
- Executes and coordinates company’s marketing and ongoing sales drivers (pre-sale events, studio events, outreach).
- Models all location activities through self-involvement (lead by example).
- Manages disciplinary actions involving all Modern Acupunture employees.
- Is responsible for meeting performance metrics (KPI’s), revenue, ordering, inventory, payroll and facilities maintenance.
- Ensures Sales Associates are meeting or exceeding goals.
ATTENDANCE: Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not limited to, attendance standards and work deadlines; beginning and ending assignments on time; and scheduled work breaks; where applicable.
COMPETENCIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer and employee situations;
- Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service;
- Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Managing People - Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; Makes self available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products and services.; Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Business Acumen - Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals; Analyzes market and completion and adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Safety and Security –All employees are responsible for observing safety and security procedures as applicable and reporting potentially unsafe conditions to management.
- Properly escalates all business decisions that affect staff and members in a major way to regional manager by using professional sound judgement.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Directly supervises employees in the Sales Associates Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATIONS : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Basic knowledge of how to use a computer is needed.They also will need to know the basics of excel as well.
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Multi tasking, customer service skills, management skills.
- Must be promotionally-oriented and have the ability to direct sales through company required outreach programs
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer and employee situations
Job Type: Full-time
If you've worked with sales, memberships, gym, fitness, fitness manager, fitness studio, customer service, retail locations, operations manager, general manager, this position may be for you.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)