Are you an experienced engineer drawn working on complex projects? Consider an essential role within our Engineering Team as a Senior Engineer. The Senior Engineer takes professional responsibility for the outcome of design plans, setting the design strategy, leading others in the implementation of the design, and with final stamping and sealing of construction drawings.
With offices located in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus and Louisville, we are able provide our clients the personal attention and service that has become our trademark.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with the team on projects in the following ways:
- Take responsibility for the outcome of design plans.
- Set the design strategy for projects.
- Lead others in the implementation of the design.
- Conduct the final stamping and sealing of construction drawings.
- Responsible for the quality control and value engineering for projects.
- External and internal Technical communications and explanations regarding project plan and changes.
- Demonstrates high skill level in areas of technical expertise and project management.
If you have the following qualifications, please apply for consideration.
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer license
- Strong construction administration experience and site inspection experience preferred.
- Knowledge of design software such as Auto-CAD, Hydrology Studio preferred.
About The Kleingers Group
The Kleingers Group provides design solutions for a wide range of public, private, institutional and corporate clients. We focus on providing site civil engineering, athletic field design, transportation engineering, land surveying, 3D laser scanning, landscape architecture and community planning services.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $92,500.00 - $137,380.55 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Work Location: In person