BankSouth is currently seeking a qualified candidate for our Loan Processing team. Our loan processing team is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all loan documentation. This position can work out of either our Watkinsville, GA Operations Office or our Lake Oconee Main Office.
Enjoy an excellent benefit package including: bank paid employee-only medical & dental premiums; affordable vision coverage, health flexible spending account, paid time off, paid holidays, bank paid short and long term disability, bank paid employee term life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan with company match, wellness program, supplemental accident and critical illness policies and more.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for file accuracy and timeliness of delivery on commercial, residential and consumer loan documents/disclosures. This includes completing the loan processor checklist and giving the clear to close approval on loan packages that do not require a pre-closing review.
- Monitors pipeline reports for loan volume.
- Monitor reports for complete applications to ensure we are complying with Regulation B regarding adverse action notifications.
- Assists in identifying training needs and prepares training material.
- Communicates LaserPro updates to team.
- Ensures that all processor functions are performed within their set standards.
- Satisfactorily complete all required Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering/OFAC compliance training.
- Comply with all regulations which apply within the scope of this position.
- Demonstrate collaborative leadership and cross-department communication and coordination.
- Other functions, duties, and tasks as assigned.
Core Characteristics and Skills:
- Integrity, discretion and respect for confidential information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, diverse and growth -oriented environment.
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills that invoke a team approach and cooperative attitude
- Knowledge of loan policy and procedures
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off