The Sourcing Healthcare Recruiter is a proven individual with experience and expertise in their field. The Sourcing Healthcare Recruiter will report to the Assistant Director of Talent Management for the McLeod Health system. This Recruiter will work both independently and collaboratively to find staffing solutions that are proactive and innovative to meet the operational goals of the hospital system. To achieve their goals, this individual will utilize sourcing tools such as social media, internet and data base mining, cold calling, while developing relationships with professional organizations and schools to identify recruits for the McLeod Health system. S/he will work closely with other Recruiters and hiring managers of the system to fully understand recruitment needs. S/he will remain knowledgeable in the mission, vision, and values and in the McLeod Health benefit packages so as to accurately and positively present the advantages of working at a McLeod entity to potential recruits. This position will strive to meet the quarterly and annual goals as set by Leadership; many of which require new initiatives and change to current processes and procedures. It will be expected of this person to inspire their work team of recruiters to grow in their profession and improve in the area of sourcing. S/he will serve as a knowledge expert to the work team in new technologies and innovation as it relates to candidate sourcing and the software for Candidate Relationship Management. Ultimately, this individual will provide qualified, pre-screened candidates to the Recruiter in accordance to the needs that have been communicated by the hiring manager. It is essential that the Sourcing Healthcare Recruiter maintain ongoing relationships with high potential candidates for future openings and keep records of potential candidates for future reference, including a pipeline of passive candidates for hard-to-recruit positions.
Key Behavioral Standards include:
- Communication/Compassion• Quality Improvement• Results Orientation• Developing Others• Leading Change:• Trust & Respect• Collaboration/Emotional Intelligence• Problem Solving
Licenses and/or Certifications:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5-10 years of related work experience, in the healthcare industry
- Bachelor's and/or Master's in Human Resources or related science preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. An aptitude and adaptability to learn various SAAS products
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry up to 25 pounds occasionally, will involve some stooping, kneeling, crouching and/or crawling, pushing and pulling with frequent standing and walking; requires manual dexterity with ability to perceive size, shape, temperature or texture; auditory and visual required with attention to verbal abilities and color discrimination.
Florence, South Carolina, United States
Position Type Details
Human Resources Florence, 807 East Day Street