Our Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE) Greeter is the first face our guests see when they visit our location in the heart of San Francisco. The Greeter/Receptionist is integral to our day-to-day AIE facility administration. The person in this position is always one step ahead of client, teammates and facility needs, energized by the opportunity to be part of unique experiences for visitors and staff. Initiative, organization and energy are your top three qualities. You must be a team player who is motivated by our fast-paced, non-traditional, and truly innovative environment. Our Exchange Greeter/Receptionist has an impact far beyond their operational duties. They have the opportunity to make every day at the Exchange more enjoyable by bringing energy and optimism to our visitors and staff.
- Welcome guests creating an inviting, memorable first impression
- Provide above and beyond exceptional customer service for visiting clients and staff
- Manage and maintain the appearance of the reception area and all conference rooms throughout the facility
- Support events taking place in conference rooms and in larger event spaces, working closely with the Ambassador to manage schedules and usage
- Operate the facility AV system
- Manages shipping and receiving (with support of the day-porter to move and/or break down large packages & boxes)
- Sets up & breakdown catering, coordinate room usage, set-up and breakdown for client events, working closely with the day porter and based on direction from the Ambassador / AIE Team
- Manage the ordering and restocking of facility kitchen
- Assist with the onboarding of new Exchange employees
- Assist with other administrative duties for other departments as needed or assigned
Success in this role means delivering results through teamwork. In representing the flagship AIE, you will always demonstrate good judgment, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers. The ability to find solutions to complex issues and challenges as they arise is key. Your knowledge of the local area will be helpful for our many visitors.
You are reliable, energetic, and confident. You hold yourself to the highest of professional and ethical standards and help others do the same in a constructive way. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to be part of changing the way people embrace innovation for their business and where a job title is only considered the starting point of a long future with a Global company.
You bring to the organization the following competencies:
- 1-3 years of reception and/or office administrative experience
- Associates degree; bachelor’s degree highly desired
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outgoing, welcoming, and professional demeanor
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple requests and inquiries with little direction and in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Web-savvy and resourceful with web-based research
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of work
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.