Upper Valley Produce is seeking a full-time Warehouse employee at our White River Junction Location. We are looking for a highly motivated individual, must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, available on weekends also must have reliable transportation.
Brief job description -
Perform an array of functions that may include picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear proper work attire.
Job Type: Full-time