Auntie Anne's Pretzels in Stratford Mall is hiring!! Do you like to bake?
Calling Pretzel Lovers! Must be 18 years old to be considered!
What's in it for you:
Cash Incentives for great mystery shop scores, ten positive monthly feedback survey's from our guests , free food (yes, really FREE pretzels and drinks!), medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone working over 30 hours), good hours of operation, partnership with a non-for-profit that helps children with cancer #alexlemonadestand, full time or part time opportunities available, opportunities for advancement, 401K after a year of service, monthly WOW employee gift card recognition, annual service anniversary gift cards, and more!
A Crew Member is responsible for the preparation and presentation of Auntie Anne's pretzel products. You will learn how to prepare the dough, roll pretzels, bake pretzels, and provide excellent customer service by satisfying each customer needs and exceeding their expectations. We are committed to your growth and development as well as committed to treating our customers with top service.
Required Qualifications/job requirements:
- Prepare dough's and others products.
- Roll, twist, dip, shape, bake and bag pretzels
- Monitor ovens for correcting backing time and product color (age 18 required for ovens)
- Make sure pretzel products are properly presented in display case.
- Prepare specialty pretzels and other brand products ( Red Mango, Cinnabon if in a co-branded store)
- Prepare drinks and bag orders using appropriate health and safety measures.
- Exhibit a friendly, courteous attitude toward customers, and co-workers.
- Host, greet and service customers with a smile, take and call out orders.
- Assertively and professionally "Suggestive sell", increasing our profitability and average check.
- Operate the point of sale system efficiently with minimum void and make change in an accurate manner.
- Serve and provide samples to potential customers.
- Set-up equipment, utensils, and supplies for opening.
- Break down, clean, and put away equipment, utensils, and supplies at closing.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance procedure as directly by person in charge of shift.
- Comply at all times with company dress code and company hygiene/appearance standards.
- Maintains regular and consistence attendance and punctuality.
- Comply with Double P Corporation policies and procedures, including relevant federal and state regulations (safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right to Know, EEO, ADA, etc.,
- 0-1 year of experience in food service industry or equivalent retail experience.
- Basic math and basic reading skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and/or written instructions in English and request clarification when needed.
- Strong guest focus with excellent people skills; including positive can-do attitude and quick learner.
- Flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Complies with all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- The potential for prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending.
- The ability to lift up to 50+ pounds.
- Ability to work in fast paced, high stressed environment when dealing with Systems/customers/staff
- Work with agility,
- Occasional long hours within the state and federal applicable laws
- Ability to write simple correspondence [In English]. Ability to effective share information in one-on one and small group situations to customers, and other employees of the organization who only speak English for safety and communication purposes,
- Ability to test products by taste, color and smell.
State of Illinois, California & Nevada and Jackson County require a Food Handlers Permit
St. Louis County requires a Hepatitis Shot
- Customer Service
- Effective Communication
- Team Player
- Quality and Safety Focus
- Like to Smile