Ivalua is a global leader in cloud-based spend management solutions and our solution was recognized by Gartner as a Leader in its 'Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites 2017', as well as a Value Leader and Customer Leader in the latest eProcurement SolutionMap released by SpendMatters.
Ivalua offers a single platform solution with highly configurable functionality across all major procurement and finance processes, including performance and risk tracking, sourcing, contracts, procure-to-pay, invoice automation and analytics, and so help our customers achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. The breadth and flexibility of Ivalua's offering accelerates user adoption, spend category coverage and bottom-line savings. Ivalua's SaaS platform connects hundreds of organizations in more than 70 countries spread across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. Ivalua has hundreds of global blue-chip customers, including Honeywell, the City of New York, Veolia, Thales, Orange, Michelin, and Deutsche Telekom.
In April 2017, Ivalua announced that it has raised a $70M growth equity minority funding from KKR, a leading global investor, to realize its ambition of becoming the global leader in the fast-growing Spend Management Market. KKR became a shareholder alongside the Founders and Ardian, which invested in Ivalua in 2011.
Spend management software is increasingly becoming a strategic tool for businesses as it boosts profitability by streamlining procurement processes, putting an end to rogue spending and managing all vendors and contracts through a centralized platform. The $24.5 billion spend management market is developing rapidly and emerging as a highly dynamic segment of the broader software-as-a-service (SaaS) market. Learn more at www.ivalua.com ( http://www.ivalua.com )
As our in-house Contract Technical Recruiter at Ivalua you will be responsible for hiring efforts across America, Canada and APAC organization and at times assisting with other location staffing needs. You have the opportunity to create and shape the recruiting process here and help us grow our team. You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and guiding candidates through an exceptional candidate experience, as well as, coaching and guiding hiring managers. This role is based in our Redwood City, CA headquarters on a 6-12 month contract basis.
- Managing and driving full recruitment process including sourcing, interview, feedback and offer process for multiple assigned positions.
- Capable of juggling multiple requisitions at once
- Work closely with hiring managers to build and maintain trust and credibility as an advisor in the selection process. Assist hiring managers in the creation of enhanced hiring profiles and job descriptions.
- Finding the best, brightest and most passionate people for a variety of roles - you must recognize a wide variety of talent
- Representing the company with integrity and professionalism
- Developing sourcing strategies to successfully attract viable candidates through methods such as web sourcing, candidate referrals, social networking, etc.
- Support implementation of new recruiting initiatives and best practices
- Track candidates through the recruiting lifecycle and through the ATS (Greenhouse)
- A proven Recruiter with emphasis on technical recruiting, but not limited to, with a highly progressive approach to talent acquisition.
- Rapid growth company experience a plus.
- Confident and enthusiastic in interacting with candidates and the Ivalua management team alike.
- A keen eye toward assessing and scoping organizational needs around recruitment.
- A genuine passion for both developing strategy and simultaneously rolling up your sleeves to jump into the immediate needs.
- Highly organized, decisive problem solver.
- Super collaborative approach to everything.
- Excellent work ethic, a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Top-notch customer service skills are a must.
- Self-directed and able to work independently.
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- College degree preferred
- Prior experience with Greenhouse ATS is a plus.