3815 116th Ave SW, Dickinson, ND, United States (US), 58601
High School Diploma/ GED Required
Relevant Experience Level:
Entry Level (1-3 Years)
Driver's License Required:
Regular - Full Time
12 Hour Rotating
Assist the Team while safely and effectively performing all required duties and tasks by
maintaining all mechanical operations at the Rail Terminal. The Terminal is a 24/7/365, rotating 12
hour shifts will be required.
1. Operate in a manner where SAFETY and ENVIRONMENT are of the highest importance.
2. Demonstrate performance toward operational excellence.
3. Monitor equipment and facility for SAFETY and ENVIRONMENTAL compliance.
4. Perform minor maintenance on facility and equipment.
5. Complete all applicable documentation and recordkeeping.
6. Perform all work in compliance with Company standards, procedures, and regulatory
7. Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to work outside majority of the time and withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Must maintain regular, dependable attendance with a high level of performance.
- Must be available for shift work when applicable.
- Must be able to work with a team, take direction and follow work rules as well as take on
additional job responsibilities as needed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of company safety programs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
- Unloading and loading rail cars.
- Switching rail cars.
About Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Corporation is a leading, integrated, downstream energy company headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. The company operates the nation’s largest refining system with more than 3 million barrels per day of crude oil capacity across 16 refineries. Marathon Petroleum's marketing system includes branded locations across the United States, including Marathon branded outlets. Speedway LLC, a Marathon Petroleum subsidiary, owns and operates retail convenience stores across the United States. MPC also owns the general partner and majority limited partner interest in MPLX LP, a midstream company which owns and operates gathering, processing, and fractionation assets, as well as crude oil and light product transportation and logistics infrastructure.
Up to 10%
Marathon Petroleum Company LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, click here.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Veteran / Disability
Marathon Petroleum Company LP participates in the E-Verify program in some states in which it operates (including AL, AZ, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and UT). For more information before proceeding, please see details in English or Spanish. Right to Work Statement English or Spanish.