- Clerical Experience
- Customer Service
PAY/ HR: $11.20
APPOINTMENT TYPE: Regular Full Time
PAY GRADE: NF-0303-01
WHO MAY APPLY: (x) All sources
You are responsible for uploading any documentation that supports your preference claim, experience and educational background. We are not responsible for employment ineligibilities based on missing information or documents.
All employment is contingent upon a successful completion of a Tier 1 Investigation (Background Investigation) and other required background investigation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Receives and confirms room reservations by letter, telephone, email, or personal contact. Registers and assigns rooms to guests, makes and issues room keys, and may escort guests to rooms as needed. Ensures that only authorized patrons use government sponsored quarters. Calculates and posts charges to patrons' accounts and balances totals with control records. Accepts payment, makes change, and presents departing guests checkout statements. Prepares and safeguards cash receipts, prepares daily cashier's report, daily activity report, and may prepare consolidated daily activity report. Maintains current checkout list. Maintains and sells sundry sales items to patrons. Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor at all times. Ensures required information is received from guest and entered into guest folio. Prints backup reports from property management system. Ensures housekeeping status of rooms is updated. Records and notifies appropriate person/organization of maintenance problems reported by guests. Ensure front desk area and lobby remains clean. Process Night Audit procedures and close credit card machines nightly. Maintains the lost and found program. Ensures that customer service is the first priority. Performs other related duties as assigned.
APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION TO BE SELECTED. NONQUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Applicant must have experience in general clerical or cashier work of any kind in which the applicant has demonstrated ability to perform satisfactorily in handling multiple tasks and providing quality customer service. Experience must have demonstrated the ability to resolve common arithmetic problems, and to make change when receiving payment from customers. Must be able to read, speak, and write English. Must meet state and legal age requirement for sale of alcoholic beverages. Must be able to satisfactorily complete a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) and Local Files Check (LFC).
1. You are responsible for uploading any documentation that supports your experience, and/or educational background. If you fail to include prior duties performed in either your profile section or resume, your application will be considered incomplete and you will not be considered for this position. We are not responsible for employment ineligibilities based on missing information or lack of documentation.
2. Applicant claiming Military Spouse, Transitional or Veteran’s Hiring Preference must attach required documents to be considered. Reference the Preferences Tab above for required documents.
3. All Federal NAF employees are required by PL 104-134 to have salary payments made by electronic funds transfer/direct deposit.
4. Internal NAF applicants pay may be set according to applicable pay setting rules.
5. For current appropriated fund (APF) employees, portability pay setting rules apply (REF: AFMAN 34-310, NAF Personnel Program Management and Administration Procedures, para 184.108.40.206)
6. “Any Individual who was required to register with Selective Service and who is not registered or knowingly and willfully did not register before the requirement terminated or became inapplicable, will not be appointed”
EEO Policy Statement
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy Statement
This agency provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.