Gosnold's mission is to excel in addiction and mental health treatment, to serve men, women, and families affected by these illnesses and to promote lasting recovery.
WE ARE HIRING: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Position Summary: The CFO will report to the CEO and periodically, the Board of Directors. The CFO will manage staff and direct activities and outcomes to lead the financial future of Gosnold. The CFO will set the vision and strategy to allow Gosnold to grow and prosper financially to serve the communities effectively. This position is a Senior Management level and will lead the financial initiatives to align with Gosnold’s mission vision and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, and an MBA from an Accredited Business School, with CPA Preferred.
- 15 or more years’ experience in Accounting/Finance.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Financial Senior Leadership role.
- Knowledge of and experience working with public and private health care reimbursement systems.
- Experience leading a non-profit with financial leadership change management.
- Excellent contract negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical and leadership skills.
- Proven presentation skills to all levels of staff and collaboratives.
- Integrity in building infrastructure and problem solving skills are necessary.
- Proven background in integrating accounting and financial systems, including expert excel skills.
- Experience working with internal and external auditor requirements in a non-profit organization on a significant growth trajectory, and record of successful implementation of control systems and procedures.
- Demonstrated supervisory and managerial skills to work effectively with staff, management, and other professionals to achieve corporate objectives.
- Familiarity with funding and regulatory agencies and ability to work with these agencies.
- Oversee day to day operations of the financial areas including supervision of accounting functions, financial reporting, regulatory reporting, purchasing, accounts receivable/payable, payroll, patient financial services, revenue cycle and cash receivables.
- Implements systems to identify needs and potential problems. Create plans and recommendations for solutions to problem areas.
- Prepare annual, capital and program budgets, cash flow, and working capital projections. Prepare and monitor financial statements and analyze budget variances. Develop and maintain financial analysis tools and a management information system to project, shape and monitor the financial health of the Organization.
- Recruit and retain staff and make hiring recommendations. Supervise, train and develop staff.
- Prepare and maintain an Accounting/Finance Manual of all relevant financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure financial records and procedures comply with all regulatory authorities. Respond to and work with agency and governmental auditors in the preparation of financial statements.
- Coordinate financial activities among Admissions, Patient Accounts and clinical programs to achieve optimal reimbursement for patient care.
- Participate in Quality Improvement Initiatives and maintain and promote effective working relationships with all other Gosnold clinical and administrative departments.
- Work with Programs to ensure financial and budgetary accountability and responsibility.
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to provide the best possible employee and patient experience, allowing the Gosnold Mission to be apparent to all internal and external stakeholders.
- The Chief Financial Officer reports to the President/CEO.
Gosnold offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, 403b Retirement including an employer match, Short term disability, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Direct Deposit, Personal Home Owners, Automobile, and Umbrella available through a payroll deduction, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays.
Please see the Summary of Benefits for specifics
**Gosnold will be hosting Walk-In Job Fairs, every Tuesday from 11-1pm at 200 Ter Heun Drive in Falmouth. We have openings for various positions and locations including Recovery Aides, Kitchen Staff, Housekeepers, Custodians, Nurses, Clinicians and more. Refreshments will be provided.
Stop by for an on the spot interview, no appointment necessary!
Gosnold is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Financial Senior Leadership: 5 years (Required)
- Accounting or Finance: 10 years (Required)