Sila is a premier HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical firm with 200+ professionals in four locations from Boston to Maryland. We are a privately held, 3rd generation business with dedicated professionals who share a philosophy of "Continuous Improvement Journey" as part of our Mission.
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for maintaining inventory and ensuring cleanliness and organization within the warehouse. He/she will oversee both materials and labor within the warehouse and will manage the fleet of delivery vehicles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Orders all equipment needed for business operations.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains proper inventory stock and complete monthly material audits.
- Ensures the warehouse is always clean and organized.
- Submits all warranty claims for defective equipment.
- Returns all unneeded material and equipment.
- Schedules and coordinates deliveries based on the installation and service schedules.
- Manages warehouse staff and delivery drivers by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, and directing employees.
- Oversees all routine building care and maintenance including but not limited to snow removal, grass cutting, garbage removal, and other landscaping needs.
- Maintains the fleet of vehicles maintenance and cleanliness.
- Maintains the employee uniform program to ensure all field employees have clean complete uniforms at all times.
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary. Remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
- Represents Sila Heating & Air Conditioning in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others.
- Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply chain or a related discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in warehouse experience in a supervisory role.
- Forklift license a+.
Skills and Abilities
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Must be able to take initiative.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Clean driving record.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong leadership qualities.
- Must have excellent time management and planning skills.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- (6) Holidays
- 401K with employer match
- Company Paid Short-term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Learning & Development Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- Warehouse Management: 3 years
Required work authorization: