Title: Client Services Representative I - Mail Room
Location: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Education: High School Diploma
Classification: Part Time Starting December
Shift: Monday-Friday and Saturdays
The Public Sector Solutions Group (PS2G) is a technology driven company that provides innovative solutions to state and local government partners which enable them to achieve their performance goals and better service constituents at the most critical point of need. Our team leverages a deep knowledge of government programs, IT management systems, application development and specialized technical expertise to help clients achieve their performance goals while ensuring audit compliance and reporting for federally funded agencies.
PS2G is seeking a full-time temporary Client Services Representative with experience in …
Mail/Courier Services Experience:
- Mail/Courier Services experience a plus
- Responsible for prompt and accurate receiving, sorting, delivery, pick up, and processing of all courier items, interoffice mail, newspapers, magazines and all classed of United States Postal Services mail.
- Tracks courier and accountable items (FedEx, UPS, Certified Mail, etc).
- Researches and routes unidentified and generic mail.
- Receives, logs, delivers and tracks messenger items.
- Responds to customer requests.
- Performs routine upkeep of equipment.
- Records and tracks customer inquiries and fulfillment of requests.
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer concerns.
- Promptly reviews and responds to management and client requests via emails, phone calls, text messages and verbal.
- Strong focus on providing good customer service.
- Contributes to the creation of the Site Procedure Guide to ensure all account processes are properly recorded.
- Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy Center, Copier Maintenance, Mail/Courier Services, Reception/Office Services, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Services, Warehouse, File
Room/Records File Services based on assigned location. Attends cross-functional trainings to ensure ability to provide coverage when short-staffed.
- Site responsibility and location of coverage may change based on client and/or division needs.Required:
*Must be vaccinated per the City of Philadelphia Healthcare and Higher Education Vaccine Mandate*
- Flexible with hours would be a plus
- Will not drive company vehicle.
- Will not open or close operations
- Basic computer skills/technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may also require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending, walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties.'
'Work Location: One locationWork Remotely No
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- Day shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Mail Distribution Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person