We have a long term contract role for an Embedded Security Tester Contractor:
- This individual is going to be responsible for the security testing and assurance of the products going out for global production. They will test both client as well as OEM and third party products
- System & Component level testing of embedded devices, and microcode
- Certification & Validation
- Pen Testing, Red Team (Attack & Penetration)
- Open Source Test framework & automation
- Experience in software security testing, methodologies and frameworks
- Develop and customize security testing tools to be used by the team and by developers
- Work with development teams to find ways to integrate security testing into the SDLC
- Perform code reviews of applications, manually and using static analysis tools
- At least 5 years of embedded systems testing and deployment experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of embedded security best practices and the secure development lifecycle
- Experience implementing and testing security applications for embedded systems
- Experience securing sensitive data on an embedded system
- Very knowledgeable of core security concepts and how they apply to embedded systems
- Proficient programmer (i.e., C, C++, C#, Java, and Python)
We are only able to engage with candidates who can work directly with us via W-2 OR 1099. Sorry, we are unable to work with 3rd parties.
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Ernst & Young LLP, is strongly committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young LLP provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Ernst & Young LLP is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please notify us.
Job Type: Contract