The Advisor, Kidney Care Marketing will be responsible for facilitating the development of communication and marketing materials to support the business objectives of CVS Kidney Care. This will be done through the creation and delivery of a variety of B2C and B2B materials that engage patients, providers and payors.
The Advisor of Kidney Care Marketing will manage the creative development process by consulting with the requestors and partnering with the Creative Services team to develop and execute materials accordingly. The individual will handle a large volume of requests and will work from requestors throughout the organization (including product owners, sales, account management, external agencies and leadership). The Advisor will also manage the CVS Kidney Care inbox – emails coming to CVS Kidney Care from outside the company.
Success will be determined by the ability to partner with requestors throughout the PBM organization to deliver on-strategy creative solutions that are on-time and on-brand. Some travel required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Director of Kidney Care Consumer Marketing to:
o Implement integrated marketing and advertising programs that drive patient-consumer awareness and adoption. These tactics will be delivered through various patient-consumer marketing channels, including digital marketing, email, direct mail and retail.
o Generate quantitative and qualitative insights to influence brand and product strategy, product positioning, and product launch strategy.
- Supporting the Executive Advisor of Kidney Care Marketing to:
o Roll out training slides of new products to various sales teams
o Create and deploy marketing materials that articulate value to payor clients
o Help create and manage website content
o Support (concept and implementation) of annual awareness campaigns (e.g. World Kidney Day, organ donation month)
- Collaborating closely with the creative team (internal or external) to ensure creative is delivered on schedule, on strategy and meeting program objectives.
- Managing the CVS Kidney Care inbox, ensuring that messages are responded to or redirected in a timely manner.
- Creating slides to support executive meetings
- 4-6 Years marketing/agency experience with demonstrated experience facilitating the creation and delivery of creative assets for client-requested (internal and external) communications
- Extremely detail oriented with keen editorial skills
- Excellent communication skills that can be effectively articulated in both written and verbal forms across a diverse audience base
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, ever-changing business environment while maintaining discipline to be very organized
- 1-2 years or greater of PBM, health services marketing or related industry experience preferred but not required
Bachelors degree required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.