We are looking for a Baker/Team Member excited to join our brand new Cinnabon & Auntie Anne's bakery location on the Country Club Plaza! Do you love the smell of fresh baked cinnamon rolls and soft-baked pretzels, making each and every guest smile, and being a part of an energetic, positive team? Then this is the place for you! This location's operators have been awarded past "Best Customer Service..." accolades and garnered industry leading online review ratings and strive to continue that high level of service for our Cinnabon & Auntie Anne's guests by building a great team with people like you!
Depending upon shift and station assignment, may be required to:
- Prepare doughs and other products (specialty beverages, ingredient mixes and batches, etc...)
- Preparing, rolling and shaping dough
- Dip, frost, and salt prepared baked goods
- Insert, rotate, and remove prepared dough trays; monitor ovens for correct baking time and product color
- Organizing and rotating of fresh baked products in display warmers
- Prepare specialty pretzels and baked snacks
- Prepare drinks and bag orders
- At all times exhibit a friendly, courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers
- GUESTS: Greet customers, Urgency, Eye contact, Suggestive selling, Thank you, and Smile/voice inflection
- Accurately operate cash registers and Point of Sale (POS) in accordance with Cash Register Procedures
- Set up equipment, utensils, and supplies at opening
- Break down, clean, and put away equipment, utensils, and supplies at closing
- Perform cleaning and maintenance procedures as directed by person in charge of shift
- Comply at all times with Cinnabon & Auntie Anne's dress code and personal appearance standards
- Comply with all Cinnabon & Auntie Anne's policies and procedures, including relevant federal and state regulations regarding mixers and ovens, e.g., safety and environmental standards, OSHA, EPA, Right-to-Know, EEO, ADA, et al.
- Perform all essential duties of this position in a safe and effective manner, consistent with the prescribed method and guidelines established by Auntie Anne’s, Cinnabon, and EHG Eats LLC.
- Perform other duties as directed by Manager or Shift Leader
Must possess the following traits: positive attitude, quick learner, teachable spirit, and outgoing personality while working in a very fast-paced environment. Must have dependable transportation available and be able to be readily contacted by phone. Must be 18 or older to operate all baking equipment in the store. Must be able to speak English and authorized to work in the US.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF THE JOB
Must be able to perform the tasks outlined above (“Essential Duties”); must be able to stand for long periods, work with agility, and occasionally work long hours; must be able to test products by taste, color, and smell; must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $10.50 to $11.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.50 to $11.00 /hour
- Bakery or Restaurant: 2 years (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Preferred)