Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in 190 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces.
- Responsible for setting and clearing tables, taking residents food and beverage orders and serving residents in a timely professional manner.
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Serve residents and guests beverages as requested.
- Takes and delivers accurate meal orders to residents and guests.
- Remove used or soiled plates, utensils, glasses, linen from the dining room as needed.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- When applicable acquaint new residents with menus, seating, and dining options and hours.
- Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers, and equipment used in the dining room.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Able to resolve problems of dissatisfied customers and/or employees
Atria is an equal opportunity employer. Atria provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria also does not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on these protected classifications. We require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination-free and harassment-free work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time