As a Technical Support Rep w/VoIP experience, you will provide technical assistance and customer service to our existing customer base. In addition to customer interactions, this position will also provide Help Desk assistance with internal office hardware, software, and networking equipment, as well as VoIP Carrier management, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Self-Starter: You are a competitive, persuasive, determined and enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to produce extraordinary work. You take initiative to do whatever it takes to achieve objectives.
- Goal-Oriented: Constantly setting, pursuing and attaining goals, regardless of obstacles or circumstances. You are a resourceful individual who implements new strategies to achieve ambitious and challenging goals.
- Leadership: You build trust and demonstrate integrity with a noticeable congruence between words and actions. You are able to organize and influence others to believe in a vision, while creating a sense of direction.
- Customer-Focused: You strive to anticipate, identify and understand customer’s wants, needs and concerns. You exhibit high quality customer service and enjoy building professional relationships with clients.
- Teamwork: Your style emphasizes the importance of teamwork, while also encourages individuals to learn and grow. You have been recognized for your excellent interpersonal skills and your ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate well to others.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN TEAM CONVOSO
Convoso provides innovative and multi-channel communication software which helps our customers generate and convert more leads faster. Our conversational AI agent will pre-qualify leads using real human voice without the need of a live agent. You’ll be constantly challenged to push the limit because we are passionate about our growth and our customer’s growth. If this resonates for you and you want to be a key member of the team making that happen, we’d like to talk.
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVES
- Provide technical assistance through incoming calls, emails, and live chats, on customer questions and platform functional/performance problems.
- Serve as the point of escalation for all Support Engineers (even on nights and weekends).
- Ensure that outages are responded to and resolved in a timely manner.
- Contribute actively to product knowledge base and other troubleshooting and product related
- Provide coaching and identifies learning opportunities for new and existing departmental
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Basic understanding of SIP/VoIP, knowledge of VoIP protocols, networking fundamentals and ability to troubleshoot DNS, PC firewalls, and SIP/IAX2 soft phone registration, Zendesk, Google G Suite, and Firebug
- Carrier: Manage and maintain our VoIP carriers – be responsible for carrier negations of rate decks, bring on new carriers, monitor for potential issues, and report client provider changes.
- Help Desk: Provide Help Desk assistance/recommendations/troubleshooting/repair with office
hardware, software, and networking equipment.
- 3 years of software technical support
- Customer service-oriented with professional manner
- Logical problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication
WHAT YOU’LL GET FOR WORKING HARD
- Competitive compensation (DOE)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Convoso's cloud-based contact center software empowers businesses to generate and convert more leads faster using AI-driven multi-channel communications. It is the only all-in-one platform where you can design a campaign using workflow automation to pre-define when to place an outbound call, send a text message, drop a ring less voicemail, broadcast a message, or send an email. The result is an increase in contact rate and conversions. Deliver the right message, using the right channel, and at the right time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Technical Support: 3 years (Preferred)