Enterprise Payments Investigations Operations Section Manager I
The Enterprise Payments Investigations Manager is responsible for managing a team of 10 employees and the operational functions associated with the team. In addition, the Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance or streamline processes to improve quality, customer service, and reduce expenses while mitigating risks through effective internal controls.
This position has direct reports; located at Livonia Operations Center and reports to the Vice President of Enterprise Payments Investigations within Payments & Shared Services.
- Supervise a variety of functions, focus in primarily on check investigations as well as investigations associated to other electronic payment channels.
- Monitors daily workflow to ensure that service levels are being met
- Assigns/delegates work and provides regular functional guidance and skill development of staff
- Assist in preparing the annual forecast by providing input for expenses and revenues as related to functional areas
- Leverage tools (scheduling, etime, capacity planners, etc.) to maximize delivery of products and services at the highest level of quality and efficiency.
- Reviews processes regularly for workflow or technology improvements
- Assist in the risk assessment process for functional area
- Prepare and conduct performance appraisals for staff
- Resolve human resource issues with staff
- Administer corrective action as required
Travel is not required of this position.
- Bachelor's Degree, Business Administration OR 7 Years Financial Operations
- 4 years of Banking Management experience
- 4 years knowledge of banking regulations and compliance
- 4 years of experience with financial, regulatory and audit issues.
- 4 years of organizational, analytical, and problems solving experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled