This is a temporary position which will utilize the infrared thermometer to check the temperature for all employees and temps prior to entry into the worksite. In addition, this position will be responsible for answering the phone lines for outside vendor assistance, directing and assisting outside drivers. Other administrative duties will be assigned.
CNA is preferred, or other certified individual with health care patient experience. High School graduate or G.E.D minimum education.
There will be two positions, one for each shift. Monday through Friday: 5:45 am to 11:00 am and 10:45 am to 4:15 pm; and every other Saturday day shift hours.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Hours per week:
Completed license needed:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma