We are seeking a few people who are detail oriented, enjoy math, and numbers and either have experience in billing or are looking to get into billing.
This job includes handling what we call the ledger for several Chiropractic offices. The ledger contains a patients insurance information, authorizations, referrals, treatment plan, insurance payments, patient payments, and more.
The skills necessary (and we are willing to train the right person)
- verifying insurance benefits
- Understanding Insurance Benefits
- Math Skills
- Attention to detail
- Excel, and Word
- writing treatment plans (determining the out of pocket cost)
- understanding authorizations and referrals
- CPT and ICD coding
- Communicating with your clinics on a daily basis
- Answering patient questions about billing
- Communicating with the Billing Company about Billing errors
- Communicating with the CFO and CEO about cases and overall statistics of cases (clinic performances)
- Entering codes
- Emailing doctors with questions and concerns
- Monitor cases for accuracy and proper collections
- EOB audits
Our ideal candidate is not necessarily the one with the most experience or skills but the person that is willing and eager to learn and perform.
If this is you we look forward to meeting you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative