looking only for LOCALS.
Greetings from Libsys INC.
Please let me know if you are Interested and suitable for the below requirement and please share this Email to who are suitable In your network.
Job Title : QA Analyst III - 7664-1
Location : **Richfield, Minnesota
Duration : **12+ months
Interview Mode : **phone + In person
Primary Skills : **Backend/DB testing
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with cross functional team members to define and understand functional & non-functional requirements and capture business requirements through behavior driven test scripts.
- Performing testing from customer point of view and as early as possible
- Work with Product Ownersto define Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done.
- Develop and maintains test scenarios, both manual and automated
- Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
- Creates and maintains test plans, cases/scripts, traceability matrix and various testing checklists
- Measuring and reporting test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions
- Ensuring proper use of testing tools
- Manage test data requests for multiple teams to support development and QA testing, by either developing mock test data using scripts or working with the upstream teams
- Works collaboratively with integrated enterprise systems to complete end-to-end testing
- Responsible for platform environment validation throughout the deployment process
- Produces statistics and track metrics on QA testing against the plan and drive improvement ideas based on those metrics
- Proactively identify ways to improve quality of the platform. Continuously improve QA practices to improve team’s productivity and product quality, including Agile practices
- Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release planning
- Support UAT activities with Business Analysts and Business Owners
- Support enterprise teams for security and performance testing
- Coaching other team members in relevant aspects of testing
- Participating proactively in daily standup meetings, backlog refinement sessions, team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements
MUST have skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of testing processes and best practices, conceptual and logical systems
- Knowledge and Hands on experience of using SQL’s which includes (Joins, Aggregates, Analytical Functions) is a must.
- Knowledge and working experience of Oracle PL-SQL/Cassandra will be great to have
- Testing experience of web services and front end applications is a must.
- 5+ years’ experience in leading Quality Assurance teams driving implementation and maintenance of automation and manual testing efforts
- Experience working in Agile Projects. Ability to present to all levels of the enterprise by way of demos/show-and-tells
- Exposure to Agile software delivery; acceptance test driven development and/or test driven development preferred
- Experience with cross-functional and remote teams for delivering quality products on a tight schedule.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical co-workers and customers.
- 3+ years of experience with creating a plan and tracking integration and end to end testing
- 3-5 years of experience with Backend/DB testing
- Minimum 5 years testing experience
- Experience with software such as VersionOne or JIRA
- Experience with automation testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber etc. would be an added advantage
- Experience with Cassandra
Akhil Reddy Kasarla , Technical Recruiter
Libsys Inc'*IT Sharps*' Direct 630-445-1167|Fax 630-689-5724
Job Type: Contract